Jack Williams uses his reporting skills to write travel stories that provide accurate, useful information about experiences that might be new to readers. The stories below were done for the USATODAY.com Travel Section based on his experiences.
- You can hit the road in Europe is a guide for Americans who want to free themselves from tour group and railroad schedules as they tour the continent.
- French auto race not like home helps an auto racing fan plan a trip to one of the sport’s premier events while ensuring that a companion who isn’t a racing fan also has a good time.
When originally published, the stories above had links to sources of more information, but these have been removed since many of the links no longer work.
Williams also specializes in travel weather. He is available to write stories about the weather and climate aspects of travel to any place in the world. Here are examples of a few of his travel weather stories.
- How to keep a hurricane from ruining your vacation
- Summer is a comfortable time to visit Alaska
- Weather help for planning a European visit
He can also answer your personal travel-related weather questions. The links below are to a few of the weather questions that Jack answered for USATODAY.com:
- Answers: Italy’s weather in March
- Answers: French weather and climate
- Answers: Hurricane basics for foreign visitors to Florida
Ask Jack a Question
* Required field.